Thursday, January 17, 2013

Going home.

Words can't explain the feeling of being back in Tas and training with this bunch and just spending time with them. Although I would have absolutely loved to roll with each of them (I did sneak in a roll with Rach- totally unfair for her as I could use my big baby belly against her!!) it was great being at training with them and being able to not only offer advice but to actually have time to observe them and see where they are at. I just wish I had more time to spend with them!! It was great to see the girls absolutely pushing themselves at the last training while I was there- keep it up!! Also great to witness Jacinta receive another stripe.
We also enjoyed some non training time catching up over a scrummy breakfast and at Sam's baby shower (whoo she's having a girl she can put to training!!) and some nice beach time!
I'm hoping once this baby is born ill be able to return more regularly for some quality training!!















No comments:

Post a Comment