Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The TASSIE GANG!

This was our last photo shoot!  But surely not our last for real because I will see these girls again and no doubt when I do we will be posing away again for more pics.  We had a fun girls night before I left for Melbourne where Sam presented me with a very cool and thoughtful picture frame with a collage of photos from my time teaching the girls class in Tasmania.  A lot of cool memories and a lot of fun had with these girls.  I'm very lucky as they have become such good friends to me and have been so supportive especially with Estella's surgery last year.  Amazing individuals we make a pretty awesome team!  Looking forward to having them come stay for a girlie weekend getaway in Melbourne in the not too distant future.  


(left-right) Rach, Nicolle, Sam, Esther, Jacinta & Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment